- Antique Teddy Bears
- Cathedral Tours
- 4 Day - London, Canterbury, St Albans & Cambridge
- 4 Day - Winchester, Salisbury, Lacock, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, & Coventry
- 4 Day - St. Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury, Battlefield Abbey Ruins & Chichester Cathedral
- 5 Day - Chester, York, Ripon & Durham
- Image Gallery
- Devon & Cornwall
- European Tours
- Festival Tours
- Florist Tours
- Garden Tours
- Golf Tours
- Haunted Tours
- Ireland Tours
- Literary Tours
- London and the English Countryside Tours
- Methodist Tours
- Needlework Tours
- Other Sample Tours
- Pilgrimage Tours
- Potteries Tours
- Scotland Tours
- Theatre Tours
- USAAF Airfield Tour
- Vintage Car Tours
- Wales Tour
- Walking Tours
- Yorkshire Tour
Theatre Tour of England, UK
If you enjoy going to the theatre then this theatre tour is the perfect tour for you!
Theatre Tour of England, UK - Sample Inclusions:
- Join in the celebrations of the 449th Anniversary of Shakespeare’s birth. The town’s streets will overflow with pageantry, music and drama and over the three day birthday period, you can enjoy a packed programme of special celebratory activities, with great days out at Shakespeare’s historic houses, literary and music events and amazing theatre.
- Enjoy backstage tours of beautiful English theatres. Going behind the curtain can be an eye-opening experience. The sheer scale of West End theatres such as Drury Lane, the National or the Royal Opera House is hugely impressive and a backstage tour is a great opportunity to see the hidden world of costume departments, scene-building and technical magic.
- Theatre performances at the famous English theatres.
- Opportunity to explore the beautiful English countryside before enjoy an evening theatre performance.
- This theatre tour can be combined with some general sightseeing to include Stately Homes & Castles.
- Secured theatre performances to ensure that best seats are reserved at the theatre for you.
- For group bookings we can arrange for you to meet some of the actors at the theatre.
- Combine a theatre tour with some fine dining.
- Visit some of England's finest theatres and these could include; Shakespeare Globe Theatre, Theatre Royal Bath, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Prince of Wales Theatre, Her Majesty's Theatre, Lyceum Theatre, The National Theatre and Adelphi Theatre etc.
- Participate in some acting classes at the theatre.
- Themed theatre walking tours to include The Shakespeare City Walk and Theatreland Walking Tour.
- Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea before an evening performance at a West End Musical.